Follow

Contact

(541) 842-3914

Mailing Address

857 Valley View Dr 

Medford, OR 97504

We do not have a Fax machine. Please email or call the main office.

©2017 BY THE VALLEY SCHOOL OF SOUTHERN OREGON. PROUDLY CREATED WITH WIX.COM

tvs - rules !

Thank you to everyone who help make this happen. 

Fostering a love of learning and improving the lives of middle schoolers! 

TVS operated on 80% of the students ADM. If you would like to donate to help supplement the other 20% that the school must raise each year. Please

 donate online

or mail a check to our school

857 Valley View Dr

Medford, OR 97504

We are so excited to have moved to our "forever home"!

This site was designed with the
.com
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now